Tuesday, March 18, 2008

39 weeks and 3 days...

And I am still preggers!

I went to the doctor yesterday and things are starting.. little bit by little bit. He did the lovely membrane "sweep" with the chance of it starting something in a day or two. I got cramps later on, and a bit of bloody show, but nothing now. Have never hoped for pain in all my life!

Things are good though. I lost a pound, BP is good, baby's sounds great and is dropping more. Looks so big on the monitor with the wee ultrasound in the office. This baby is COOKED!

Soon I hope. Soon.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

It will be..... (soon, that is!!)
:-D

cathy said...

Thinking of you! Call if you need ANYTHING!

xo

Kerry said...

Jumping jacks...LOL!

cathy said...

Whoah! 40 weeks tomorrow!!!!!!

Allyson said...

Reminds me of when you are 'cooking a turkey and waiting for the little red button to pop out'! I hope your little red button pops soon honey, this waiting around is a killer!!!! Like Kerry said, jumping jacks beginning now! Or, act like the Easter Bunny, hop hop hopity. With love, xxxxxoooo

cathy said...

Happy 40 WEEKS!! You can do it!

Baby you are officially evicted!!!!!!!! You are cooked!!